Tuesday, July 24, 2012

mY nEw LiFe


There’s a new story in my life, that is the focus to cover ‘aurat’, alias wear hijab.
Many have asked classic questions like “i can’t believes u wear hijab?”, “Can be anything you wear hijab?” 
Errrr…little bit angry to hear that…but one that I hold the key when undergoing this new story,
Which is “learning”, rather than waiting guidance on, why do not we pick that clue up by learning to wear the hijab. After all, if just to talk “is important to hijab the heart, but veiled rather than the behavior is not” it’s sooo easy !
Instead of just talking, hopefully I learn to hijab the heart and my behavior by wearing the hijab. Alhamdulillah i have the full support from my friends and family. Bismillah … before and after this sighting, ping!!!

SeBeLuM - xpyh seyes sgt muka tu

SeLePaS - bole pun senyum
# pedulikan lokasi bergambar...walaupun tempat yang sama..hehehe

No comments :

Post a Comment